Mommy's Touch™ is a family-owned business based in St. Augustine, Florida. We specialize in stylish, fun and functional sensory teething necklaces for children to wear. We consider ourselves strong advocates for helping children with not only teething needs but also with other oral sensory needs to address discomfort. Children with Autism, ADHD, anxiety and other behavioral differences can pursue comfort in many forms. With childhood bullying continuing to rise from the playgrounds to social media these children need a comfortable and non-embarrassing way to pursue this comfort. By designing chewelry that is both cool and functional, Mommy’s Touch silicone teething jewelry can give these children a way to again pursue this comforting fixation while avoiding the embarrassment of carrying a silly “baby teething toy” around with them and this has become our mission.
Safety and Compliance
- Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone
- No BPA, Lead, PVC, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, Antimony, Barium, Chromium, Selenium, Mercury
- Breakaway clasp for additional safety
- No detachable parts
- Gentle and comfortable on babies gums while teething and chewing
- Inspect all jewelry before use. If any beads are damaged, please contact us for a replacement.
- Each teething necklace is tested by the manufacturer to ensure they will not break apart or detach in a baby's mouth and that they are non-toxic; however, we strongly encourage that children not be left unattended with a necklace.
- Independently tested by the manufacturer and are certified to meet the international toy safety standards
- Pass FDA regulatory testing
Our Mission is to design chewelry that is cool and functional, giving children a way to pursue the comforting chewing fixation while avoiding the embarrassment of carrying around silly baby toys.
We separate ourselves by providing the cool, high quality products that are affordable and safe for your family. To maintain long term success, we never forget who our customers are and why we are doing this. The last thing our children need is another reason to be picked on or harassed, but they still need to pursue comforting habits. We want to be the company that has the solution. Whether the discomfort is from new teeth coming in or from anxiety, our children deserve to pursue this comfort in STYLE!
Thanks for visiting, Erik, Jennifer, Wyatt, & Whitney.